Time to Start Your H-1B Filing – Seminar Series
Are you hesitant to apply because you are stuck on the wrong ideas about US Immigration or just do not know where to begin? Then, it is your time to join our Employment and Immigration Seminar!
H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa for the fiscal year 2022
Learn the steps you need to take for your visa status journey by registering for our next Employment and Immigration Seminar. We will highlight the H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa.
Topics for this seminar series:
- What is an Employment Petition?
- Employers’ expectations on foreign professional workers.
- Things You Must Know About the H-1B Quota and other nonimmigrant work base petition (J-1 Professional Trainees, CPT, OPT & STEM Qualified International Students).
- Green Card 1st and 2nd Steps through Employment Petition.
- Green Card and Permanent Status 3rd & 4th Steps with Priority Dates.
When can you attend?
Our 2022 series started last week, Jan 13th. You can catch our future seminars at 2:30 PM PST on:
Jan 26th, Wednesday
Feb 3rd, Thursday
Feb 9th & 10th, Wednesday &Thursday
Whatever your immigration concerns we’d love to chat with you. It’s simple to set up a meeting by sending your resume to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s no cost for the chat. You are welcome to join our weekly info sessions! Those who are trying to catch the H-1B Registration in March, your time is NOW!