H1B Season at CSI is STILL SOARING!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”

H1b Season is STILL ONGOING and STILL SOARING !!! About 70% of our candidates are now registered and soon the remaining 30% are on its way to winning! Good Luck to all candidates of H1B (Specialized Occupation) for FY 2021-2022!

#CSIEvertried #CSIEverfailed #CSINomatter #CSITriesagain #CSIFailsagain #CSIFailbetter #CSIjobs #CSIInterns #InterviewSessions #CatchtheseOpportunities #StrongerTogether #JobOpenings #HiringNow #H1BSpecialist

Leave a Reply