HOURS: 35-40 Hours/Wk
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Engineeringand 5 years chemical engineering or related experience.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Designs packaging and equipment to control movement during transportation and storage of beauty products in various states, including solids, liquids and gasses.
- Establish the most effective arrangement of operations such as crushing, mixing, distillation, heat transfer, and drying.
- Analyze operating procedures and machinery functions to ensure that the operations are running as cost effectively as possible.
- Create and perform tests to monitor process performance during the production stages to establish the degree of control over key variables, such as temperature, pressure, and time.
- Configure equipment layout for the most safe and effective operations as possible.
- Evaluate current processes to ensure that LA Peer Beauty abides by environmental regulations, and is operating at peak efficiency.
- Find solutions and troubleshoot any problems that occur during the chemical manufacturing process. Ensure that various beauty products sold and distributed through our company are non-toxic and are suitable for use by humans.