Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, economics, or closely related field, or equivalent plus at least 5 years progressive work experience.
- Initiate and develop techniques for research and analysis of current and future markets, products and services identifying business opportunities that support the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market control.
- Provide senior management with technical and professional advice to ensure that marketing activities are in support of sales plans.
- Implement, monitor, and measure the effectiveness of advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Prepare marketing reports and present results to management.
- Perform intelligence gathering on customers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Monitor industry statistics and seek out trends.
- Maintain relationships with external parties such as major suppliers, agencies, customers, industry associations and government representatives to achieve marketing objectives.
- Implement organizational changes in line with changing business & market needs.
MAIL RESUME TO:
CSI Professionals, Inc
3255 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1520
Los Angeles, CA 90010